Responsible party pursuant to data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is
Neuberger & Hughes Industrieberatung GmbH & Co KG
73312 Geislingen / Steige, Germany
Your rights as the data subject
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details of our data protection officer
- Information on your data stored by us and the processing thereof (Art. 15 GDPR),
- Rectification of inaccurate personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- Deletion of your data stored by us (Art. 17 GDPR),
- Restriction of the data processing, provided that we may not delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 GDPR),
- Objection to the processing of your data with us (Art. 21 GDPR), and
- Data portability, provide that you have consented to the data processing or have entered into a contract with us (Art. 20 GDPR).
If you have given us consent, you may withdraw it at any time, which will remain in effect in the future.
You can contact a supervisory authority with a complaint at any time, e.g. the supervisory authority of the state of your residence or the authority that oversees us as the responsible party.
You’ll find a list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with their respective addresses at: www.bfdi.bund.de.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (such as TSL) via HTTPS.
Questions for the data protection officer
If you have any questions pertaining to data protection, please send us an e-mail.